The Women’s Association would like to thank all the people who donated items, sorted and set out everything, those who helped
sell and the cleanup crew who put everything away.
Everyone’s work helped make this sale a success.
(Original post from Nov 3 2022)
Saturday, November 5, 2022
- NEEDED: Men, Women, and Teens Helpers!
- JOBS: Sort, Setup, Sell and Clean Up
- THANKS: In advance for your donations
- CAN’T ACCEPT: Electronics, Furniture, Baby Equipment, Large Toys and Large Pictures.
- PLEASE: Fill only trash Bags halfway full, so not too heavy for everyone to lift.
- DROP OFF: Sunday, October 30 after church until 12.
- Monday through Wednesday, Oct. 31 – Nov. 2 . 9 am- 3 pm
- Thursday, November 3, 9 am – 3 pm and 6 – 8 pm
- Saturday Sale – 9 am – 2 pm. Clean up – 2 pm
- NO FRIDAY DROP OFFS
- WHERE: Fellowship Hall
- QUESTIONS: Call the church office or Gail Banks 856-366-8648 M-F 9am-5pm. If you drop off a bin with items in it, please label the bin so we can return the bin to you.