Wednesday: 6:00pm-7:30pm – Dinner will be provided
How do we walk with Christ–daily follow him, grow in him, and faithfully serve him? In the Gospels, Jesus modeled for us the Christian spiritual life. The apostles taught it in their writings. And the Church has, through the last 2,000 years, sought to pursue this Christian spiritual life.
In “The Walk,” Adam Hamilton focuses on five essential spiritual practices that are rooted in Jesus’ own walk with God and taught throughout the New Testament. Each of these practices is intended as part of our daily walk with Christ while also being an essential part of growing together in the church. Deepen your walk with Christ as we explore the five essential practices of worship, study, serving, giving, and bearing witness to our faith. Following dinner Youth and Adults will divide into age appropriate groups for the study.
- February 26–Ash Wednesday Service at 7:00 pm
- March 4 –Worship & Prayer: A Living Hallelujah
- March 11–Study: The Importance of Listening & Paying Attention
- March 18–Serve: Here I Am, Lord, Send Me
- March 25–Give: Where Your Treasure Is
- April 1–Share: Going Fishing, Reflecting Light
- April 8–The Five Practices from the Cross