Journeying together as a spiritual community is a commitment to nurture one another’s desire for God and to support one another in seeking a way of life that is consistent with that desire. During 2018, we are seeking to recommit to our church family by more participation in worship, study, and service. We commit to these practices for 2018 as members of the Presbyterian Church at Woodbury:
- Make our weekly worship service a major priority in my life
- Participate in our Sunday School or Small Group Bible Study
- Share my gifts through service as part of my church community
- Support and pray for one another
- Speak the truth with love and grace.
- Practice conflict transformation along the lines of Mathew 5:23-24 and Matthew 18:15-20.
- Unplug from technology when we are together
- Work to solve problems through communication and action